Schedule (3/29/21 – 4/2/2021)
In this week leading into Spring Break we have two meets, and SMAC has reopened so we’ll be practicing there Monday and Wednesday.
The Spring Break practice schedule is still being developed. We’ll provide more information later this week.
For the meet on Tuesday, Blue Valley, just today, updated their swim & dive spectator policies, thus the delay in the weekly email. Per their rules, prior to the start of the meet tomorrow, Coach Berg will provide BVNW a roster of participating athletes and each athlete may have one designated spectator.
Schedule Week of 3/29/2021 – 4/2/2021
- Monday – SMAC – 3-5:30pm [there will be a bus from SMS available]
- Tuesday – Meet vs BVNW @ Blue Valley Northwest HS – 3:30pm. Girls will be released from class at 2:15. Bus will depart from Lamar lot at 2:30. All athletes MUST ride the bus.
- Wednesday – SMAC – 3-5:30pm
- Thursday – Quad-Meet vs LHS, LFS, Turner @ SMAC – 5:30pm. Girls should arrive at SMAC at 4:30. Warm-ups will begin about 10 minutes after the conclusion of the early meet.
- Friday – SMS – 7:30am-9:30am
- Sat – No practice.
BV Girls Swim & Dive Rules (Tuesday’s Meet)
- There is no spectator entry fee.
- We will allow two spectators per participant for home events in Blue Valley and one spectator per participant for the visiting schools due to seating limitations in the district pools.
- We are asking that spectators not enter the building until 15 minutes before the start of the meet.
- Spectators must wear a mask at all times while in the building.
- Spectators are expected to maintain six feet of social distance between themselves and other spectators at all times. This includes when seated in the bleachers.
- No food or beverages will be allowed to be brought in and there will be no concessions. This is to ensure spectators keep their masks on at all times.
SM Aquatic Center Meet Rules (Thursday’s Meet)
- Two parents/guardians spectators per participant may attend.
- Siblings are NOT considered parents/guardians and not allowed access.
- SMS will be using the parent/guardian information in Skyward.
- If more than two parents/guardians are listed in Skyward, the default will be the participant’s parents. If you have more than two parents/guardians, you can use a rotation system. If rotation is going to be used, parents/guardians must contact SMS Office at least one day before the competition. Also, no substitutes are allowed if the parent/guardian is unable to attend.
- Spectators will not be allowed entry into the Aquatic Center until 15 minutes before contest time.
- Spectators must be masked for the entire event.
- The meet will also be streamed on the NHFS Network.